Thursday, February 21, 2008

ChicoBag


What's strong enough to hold 20 pounds, small enough to fit in your purse (or on your belt) and can help save the planet? It's the affordable, handy, chic ChicoBag!
I keep a ChicoBag in my purse and another one in my car for those quick stops at the grocery store.
Developed by one of our own local Chico citizens Andy Keller, ChicoBag has been featured in Real Simple, Entrepreneur, PARADE, Natural Health, Money, and Vision magazines.

Talk about "green"--ChicoBag even has a recycling program for expired ChicoBags! Expired ChicoBags are "repurposed" into door mats, dog beds and prayer flags. (And no, I don't own stock in the ChicoBag--I'm just a fan!)
Don't let Plastic Bag Monster get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!