Thursday, March 4, 2010

Running From Camera

Eva (daughter-in-law extraordinaire) found this blog Running From Camera while she was helping me update the "look" of my blog, and we both thought it was pretty interesting.  The blogger says, "The rules are simple: I put the self-timer on 2 seconds, push the button and try to get as far from the camera as I can."   For some reason, this reminds me of a man I heard of  (a friend of a friend...true story) who would go home every night and hit the "1" key on his adding machine until bedtime...apparently just to see how far he could get each night.  Went through several calculators...and wives! Just goes to show you there is no limit to what the human mind can conjure up to do with the hours allotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!