Monday, February 11, 2008

My Funny Valentine

In chatting with son Kiel the other day (who now lives in Sacramento where he works at The Pyramid Restaurant and at his stand-up comedy career in various comedy clubs), the topic of Valentine's Day came up. Far be it from me to "micromanage" my sons' lives! However, the "mom" in me just wanted to check to be sure he remembers his adorable girlfriend, Melissa, on Valentine's Day. But who says this particular holiday has to be for "sweethearts only"? I like to surprise my family and friends with cards, e-cards and/or treats (Shubert's -- Chico's oldest ice cream & candy store -- is a family favorite!). For more "heart day" ideas, check out http://www.virtualchocolate.com/ . Wishing you love & friendship this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!