Friday, April 11, 2008

NPR Kitty

Due to popular demand, I'm posting a photo of "BK," the now-famous NPR Kitty. Yesterday I called in my NPR membership pledge, dedicated to "BK," AKA "NPR Kitty." (What's with all these initials anyway?) "BK" for "Bell Kitty," because she rings a bell when she's hungry or when she wants to go outside. (While she can meow--I heard her once-- she chooses not to, for whatever reason. Hence the bell.) "NPR Kitty" because, being the polite, thoughtful feline she is, she always waits until my clock radio alarm comes on (tuned to NPR) before climbing on me to wake me up in the morning. No matter what time the alarm is set for, she waits until the radio comes on (usually "Morning Edition") before sweetly asking for her morning head rub. Now that's considerate! Click here to see a short video of BK being crazy, playing with her favorite toy, a twisty tie. (Check out the ChicoLaura web site www.ChicoLaura.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!