Monday, August 3, 2009

PEACHES! U-PICK!



GET YOUR FRESH, JUICY PEACHES! I don't know about you, but early tomorrow morning I'm heading out (with my mom--it's an annual tradition) to the Chico State Farm to picket a few buckets full of fresh, sweet, juicy, delectable PEACHES! $1 per pound; cash or check only. There are several varieties and plenty of low-hanging fruit, but ladders are also provided for those just-out-of-reach beauties. May not have time to make peach jam like last year (besides, there are still a couple of jars in the freezer), but I can hardly wait to get my fill of fresh ones!
The U-pick station is open from 7 a.m. to noon Mon. through Fri. while supplies last. Click here or call the University Farm at 898-6343 for more info. Click here for directions to the Farm, off Hegan Lane in South Chico. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!