Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bike to Work Week

I'm proud to say our office, W. M. Campbell Real Estate, participated in "Bike to Work Week" by riding our bicyles to the office today. (BTW, we all DID wear helmets!) Couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to do it, either! Distances varied from 1/2 mile to nearly 10 miles round trip (with my bike commute in the mid-range at 5 miles). I sometimes ride my EVT electric scooter, which is a "bit" easier than hopping on the bike if I have to run out and show a house!

Left to right: Laura Burghardt, Aggy Adamczyk, Bill Campbell, Joan Bacchus, Kym Campbell, Peggy Dudman, Becky Prater, Heather Jay, and John Anderson.

For more info on biking around Chico (including bike paths and maps), visit http://www.chicovelo.org/ Happy biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!