Thursday, January 22, 2009

Klean Kanteen



Another wonderful locally-owned Chico company, Klean Kanteen, is thriving even in this challenging economy. I'm still using several Klean Kanteens I purchased several years ago and recently became a "fan" of the company on Facebook, just because I think it's such a great product--and a healthier, more ecological alternative to the Personal Hydration Plastic Bottle Syndrome. (Did you know 8 out of 10 of those bottles end up in the landfill, even though they are recyclable?)

My dear friend Robin emailed to say she had just been thinking about looking for just such a thing when she saw the link on my Facebook page. So I dutifully pulled up the Klean Kanteen web site to email to her and noticed they have now branched out to meet the needs of BOTH ends of the generational spectrum, with the new 12 oz. "Sippy" as well as wine carafes for the 21+ crowd. All now offered in a rainbow of colors. (P.S. They make great gifts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!