Monday, February 2, 2009

Giving Thanks


I know "Thanksgiving" is officially over, but I ran across this article online today, 10 Reasons to be Thankful, and thought to myself, "What a great time to be reading something positive!" My next thought, of course, was to share it in my blog. It's good to take a few moments in our daily lives (especially these days) to contemplate the many things we really do have to be grateful for. As is quite obvious to anyone who has read my past blog entries, I'm so grateful to be living in a place like Chico. (See "Stepford Chico?") Friends and I were just discussing that at a busy, sunny Chico Farmer's Market last Saturday. I'm also very thankful for the family I was lucky enough to be born into (see lovely photo of Mom and Dad above, taken in '05 at that very same Farmer's Market) and for the great friends and clients I've met in the 26 years I've lived here (as well as longtime friends from earlier times). What are the top three on your list of 10 Reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!