Friday, August 8, 2008

411


Still lugging out that fat old phone book to look up numbers? Here's a little time-saving tip if you happen to be at your computer and need a number fast: www.411.com This site offers white pages, yellow pages, reverse phone search, reverse address (although I didn't have any luck when I tried my own address to test it), area code and zip code assistance with a handy mapping feature. I did have to click a button to skip a Comcast ad, but that only took a sec. Save the site as a favorite to save even more time. With all the time you'll save, you can A) Veg in front of the tube watching more Olympics coverage; B) Spend a few minutes browsing my web site at www.ChicoLaura.com or C) Read some of my old posts on this blog. (Just remember to toss that phone book in the recycle bin rather than the trash!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!