Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Overland Equipment


I don't own stock in this local Chico company (promise!), but I kinda wish I did, I like the products so much. Overland Equipment was started in 1981 here in Chico (another great Chico company!) by a fellow Soroptimist International of Chico member (who has since sold the company to another local family). Check out the reviews of the bags on Zappos.com if you don't believe me; these are simply wonderfully constructed, well-thought-out, versatile bags. You can either order on their web site at OverlandEquipment.com or use the USA Store locater on their site to find outlets. There are several stores in Chico that usually carry them: Made in Chico, North Rim Adventures (where I got my great bike--hi, Mike!), Chico Mountain Sports, Chico Sports Ltd., and the CSUC Associated Students Bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your questions of remarks here!